The Precision Rebecca Show was made for the more dedicated showing riders wanting a luxury saddle which is aimed more at flatwork/schooling and showing in particular which is also neat and compact while still offering a technical fit for horse and rider.
We designed this with comfort and fit being of paramount importance for both horse and rider. We chose a traditional flat profile CB1 wooden spring tree which can be found in many showing saddles on the market, coupled with a closer contact wool flocked panel. The flatter close contact tree and closer contact panelling on this saddle keeps the balance closer to the lower withered, flatter backed horses to shop saddle slip and rolling. This saddle would work on a wide range of breed and size horses and ponies that are more specifically low withered with a flatter back profile. The Rebecca Show also features:
- Extra padded seat for ultimate rider comfort if they are in the seat for extended periods of time, like long line ups!
- Soft leather covered skirts and flaps for a more luxurious softer feel.
- 1/2″ Full front gussets for that extra panel support if needed.
- Fixed front knee blocks.
- Wooden spring tree adjustable by 1 size either way (also lifetime guaranteed for FAIR wear and use*)
- Available in sizes 15″-18″ and M-XXW