We designed the Precision Eventer for a more targeted audience of riders who like the older style of jump saddles with bigger more secure knee and thigh blocks and a deeper seat. We found a gap in the market for a more traditional style jump/event saddle where riders wanted to feel more “in” the saddle rather than “on” it which seems to be the direction modern close contact jump saddles have gone. For us this saddle works well for riders who spend a lot of time in the saddle and want more comfort, for example someone out hunting for long periods of time, or just someone who likes the feeling of a big knee block to really get their knee into and secure the lower leg with the thigh block.
We designed this with comfort and fit being of paramount importance for both horse and rider. We chose a traditional wooden spring tree which offers a little higher head and shape throughout, this would be suited to a medium-high withered horse with a rising top line. Also a horse needing more panel support as the full front gussets and drop panel, paired with wool flocked panels make this saddle super supportive for high withers or atrophied withered and backs. The Eventer also features:
- Solid leather flaps for extra durability against a moving lower leg over fences.
- 3/4″ tapered Full front gussets for that extra panel support.
- Large high fixed front knee blocks and large lower thigh blocks.
- High head for extra wither clearance.
- 3 middle girth straps with web for a point strap option.
- Wooden spring tree adjustable by 1 size either way (also lifetime guaranteed for FAIR wear and use*)
- Available in sizes 15″-18″ and M-XXW