The Precision Cob GP has been designed with the everyday rider in mind wanting something for a variety of activities such as general schooling and flatwork, jumping, hacking, hunting, endurance, you name it this saddle is a great all-rounder!
We designed this with comfort and fit being of paramount importance for both horse and rider. We chose a traditional wooden spring tree with a wider weight bearing surface and more open head and slight curve throughout making it a great choice if you have a cob/native type with a broad back and wither with also some curve in the back and a small wither. The shape of this tree with compliment the contour of the back while distributing the weight evenly across eliminating any pressure points in certain areas. The Cob GP also features:
- Square cantle giving a flatter seat and a little more rider freedom
- 1/2″ Full front gussets for that extra panel support if needed
- K-panel, this is a slightly broader panel underneath to better distribute the flocking and therefore weight of the rider across the horses back.
- Fixed front knee blocks and thigh blocks
- Wooden spring tree adjustable by 1 size either way (also lifetime guaranteed for FAIR wear and use*)
- Available in sizes 16″-18″ and M-XXW