The Precision Hunter was inspired from working hunter riders who were jumping the bigger Metre+ tracks and felt the traditional straight cut working hunter style saddles just weren’t supporting them and they were losing balance and control ultimately losing precious marks. They were edging towards close contact jump saddles but finding they then didn’t look neat enough for the judges eye, voila here comes the Precision Hunter!
We designed this with comfort and fit being of paramount importance for both horse and rider. We chose a synthetic flat profile tree which would ultimately be lighter for horse and rider and be a little more forgiving on landing impact. The flatter profile of this tree makes it great at getting super close contact, while also being supportive as is in all our saddles it is wool flocked for maximum shock absorption. This saddle would work on a wide range of breed and size horses and ponies with more specifically low-medium high withers, with a flatter back profile. We coupled a flatter seat which doesn’t interfere with the rider’s seat, with moveable front and back blocks. If they like the feeling of a large secure knee and thigh block they could use the blocks that come as standard or if they wanted something a little more steam-line smaller blocks can always be used. The Precision Hunter also features:
- Soft leather covered for a soft more luxurious feel and look.
- Lower leg wear strip to take the strain of lower leg movement over fences.
- 1/2″ Full front gussets for that extra panel support.
- Moveable front knee and back thigh blocks.
- Point, Balance and 2 middle girth straps for enhanced girthing options.
- Synthetic light tree adjustable by 1 size either way (also lifetime guaranteed for FAIR wear and use*)
- Available in sizes 16″-18″ and M-XW