The Precision Cob William WH was designed on the same lines as the Cob GP just a neater and straighter cut more ideal for the show ring and working hunter classes while still offering all the comfort and support of the GP model.
We designed this with comfort and fit being of paramount importance for both horse and rider. We chose a traditional wooden spring tree with a wider weight bearing surface and more open head and slight curve throughout making it a great choice if you have a cob/native type with a broad back and wither with also some curve in the back and a small wither. The shape of this tree with compliment the contour of the back while distributing the weight evenly across eliminating any pressure points in certain areas. The Cob William WH also features:
- Square cantle giving a flatter seat and a little more rider freedom.
- Extra padded seat for ultimate rider comfort if they are in the seat for extended periods of time, like long line ups!
- 1/2″ Full front gussets for that extra panel support if needed
- K-panel, this is a slightly broader panel underneath to better distribute the flocking and therefore weight of the rider across the horses back.
- Moveable front knee blocks and thigh blocks so the rider can add bigger or smaller if necessary and place them where works specifically for them.
- Wooden spring tree adjustable by 1 size either way (also lifetime guaranteed for FAIR wear and use*)
- Available in sizes 16″-18″ and M-XXW